Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Update

We had snow when we first got up this morning. Chris called to caution us that it was snowing but he had heard it wasn't snowing yet on our side of the river. It soon began. It's pretty cold, but the snow didn't last very long. I talked to Scott and the snow was headed toward Louisville. Jalen and Brayden are probably hoping school is cancelled tomorrow. I have therapy (physical and occupational) again today. Ross's schedule works today so she can take me and come get me. Shelly has been very helpful in driving me when Rose can't. The therapy facility is close to the zoo where Shelly works, so is not too far for her to haul me around. Margaret and I had a long talk on Friday. She's enjoying her children and grandchildren these days. We're going to have lunch or dinner soon when we can get one of her children or grandchildren to join us and to drive. She was going to talk to Mary Pauline on Sunday, but I haven't heard from her yet today.

No comments: