Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back to the Lake

I'm up early after sleeping later at Louisville, now on Missouri time. I'm in good hands with Linda. She is a delightful personality. She picked me up yesterday and we came here to the lake house and unpacked before grocery shopping and planning our menus. We went out for dinner so she would time to find things around the kitchen. The stair lift got stuck at the bottom and we had to call Doug for directions on how to get it going again. She had no trouble after talking to Doug. We went to Ruthie D's for dinner. Brother Joe, you've been there with some of us before. Chris and Shelly and I went out to dinner last Thursday. We usually go out once a week. He's trying to arrange an evening when Sabrina and Margaret can join us. Brayden lost his basketball game Saturday but his Dad said he played good. Baseball season is coming up soon. The weather was Spring like here yesterday. We were even able to sit outside for a little while. I haven't looked at the forecast for today but hope it stays Springlike. We have to go back tomorrow because I have therapy Friday. I'm hoping Linda likes me as well as I am liking her. Brother Pete, Joe would like to know if that's a hat on your head or a tip jar.

No comments: