Sunday, February 19, 2012

Louisville

I'm in Louisville yesterday as of yesterday. Rose and Shirley are their way to somewhere in Georgia. Goldman drove me to the halfway mark where we meet Scott. The boys chose to sleep in but were up when we got here. Pete and Janet knew we would be en route by the time they called. Pete has taken up employment and has promised to send pictures. He's driving a '2 seat' golf cart for patients at the hospital. It's not 40 hours a week or 8 hours a day but I'm sure it's good therapy for the patients. Pete taught me to drive and always cautioned me to keep it between the ditches. Pete, are there ditches there? These two boys are both teaching things about this computer I didn't know. We're going to take some pictures and post them this afternoon. My phone also takes pictures but Rose always post them for me. They are busy now playing video games. It's a bit chilly here this morning but too cold to play outside. I asked Margaret to call me or email me after her Sunday call to Mary Pauline so may update again if there's any news.

No comments: