Monday, February 27, 2012

Rose's New Avocation

Rose has taken up a new hobby but has found she has to limit her practicing because her fingers get sore if she practices too often and in too long sessions. She has taken up guitar playing - I think that's called picking and strumming. She has been faithful in her efforts and is determined to accomplish further musical achievements, which she probably will. Goldman came over and took this picture after school today. She's had the instrument about a week but I wanted to wait until I had her picture to go with a post.



Mike Madden called me earlier today. He was in town but for just a short while. Aunt Virginia's 86th birthday was last Saturday. Mike's business will bring him through town more often in the future and we'll try to get together. Chris and I are going out for dinner after while.

No comments: