Monday, February 20, 2012

Sue received this e-mail from our cousin Elaine, daughter of Kent and Paula.  [Kenneth Madden and our mother, Margaret Marie Madden, were brother and sister]:


"I don't make a lot of trips to MO, but I get there occasionally.  I hope to
come back this summer for the 4th of July.

Kenny & Kelly are still in MO.  Kenny & his wife live in Marshfield.  Both
of them are bailiffs in the Greene County courts in Springfield.  His wife
had 2 daughters when they married;
they now have 5 grandkids.

Kelly & his wife live in Springfield.  He works security for St. John's
hospital.  They have 2 sons who are still living at home.

Which boys are your sons and which are friends.  How many grandkids do you
have beside Scott's two boys?

Tell Rose she was always telling me that she remembered when I was born; now
she can say she remembers when I turned 60 as my birthday is this coming
Friday, the 24th.  I sure don't know how it got here so soon!

As coincidences go, when you had to go to New Hampshire when Denny took ill,
my husband and I were in NH at that time also.  We were taking a long
weekend to see the leaves and all.

Take care of yourself and keep in touch,

Elaine"



No comments: