Friday, February 03, 2012

Therapy

I want to get this blog updated before Chris and Goldman and I head off for the lake this weekend. We can only be there a couple days, but it's been a long absence. The weather is supposed to be almost spring like. Brother Joe, wish you would come visit. Pete called me last Saturday with his weekly call (he never knows whether to call cell phone or lake house). Tomorrow I'll be at the lake. Last week he said it was very cold in Idaho. I had additional therapy sessions, again physical and occupational yesterday. One of the therapists (the physical)remembered from my having been there before. She and I worked most on regaining my balance without use of bars, but using them if I need them. We started this session with a timed walk and, will time the walk again after I have several sessions. I will continue to work out on the tredmill and exercyle at home. Occupational therapy is more difficult for me. I have very little grip in my right hand and not very much in my left hand. I just mostly use my left hand for everything and keep trying to do more. When I went to therapy yesterday, Rose dropped me off. Shelly picked me up, and she and I had lunch at a place called "Winslow's Home". Great lunch!

No comments: