Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Weather

I am interviewing the potential companion for me at the lake house at two this afternoon. I'm hoping this one pans out and I can afford some nice weather down there soon. We have cold and a touch of snow today. I think Goldman was hoping for a day off school because of the forecast but he had to go anyway. The forecast didn't amount to much snow. I've been going to therapy twice a week now besides doing my exercycle and treadmill and deep knee bends here at home everyday. I go to occupational therapy and to physical therapy, back to back, so no one has to make two trips there or back. I try to increase the use of my hands using balls. The occupational therapist keeps me aware that my posture tends to bee tilted forward. I'm concentrating on improving my 'sitting up straight' as mother used to say.

No comments: