Monday, March 05, 2012

Cataract Surgery

Rose has been faithfully practicing her guitar every day until she has to stop and let her fingers recuperate. She is determined in her pursuit. Did I word that right? I'm having my first cataract surgery on Wednesday on my right eye. Rose cautioned me about how carefully we had to put the drops in beginning this morning. When she had put them in, I asked "Wasn't that my left eye?" It was. Luckily, we have plenty of drops. Mad Dog's (Chris Lynch) Grandmother's funeral mass was this morning. Goldman was a pallbearer so he came and got me for the visitation then brought me home and went right back for the services. I saw Mike, Mad Dog's brother, but didn't get a chance to talk with Rachel. Dottie (Chris' and Mike's mother) said she's heard lots about me from her boys over the years. Mike is Scott's age and Mad Dog is younger. Chris and I had dinner Saturday night. Shelly was babysitting for her cousin's kids. I'm going to their house for dinner tonight. I think Rose has some pictures to post when she has time. Goldman was really dressed up when he came for me this morning, so naturally we took a photo.

No comments: