Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELLY

I'm waiting for Linda to pick me up and then we're heading for the lake. Pete and Janet called with their Saturday morning call. Idaho had snow last week! Spring is coming in Missouri but it's still not hot. Hope everyone had a great Easter. Rose and Shirley and I had some prize ham which was just as good the next day as it was Easter. Chris took me to lunch on Saturday. Shelly had to work and he wanted to shop for her birthday (the 11th) without her. We went to lunch at a place we used to go to when we worked at Midwest Recovery. I hadn't been there in years. Then he wanted to shop for some snorkeling stuff for Shelly's gift. I had never been to a diving shop and didn't know what he was looking for, but he found it. Happy Birthday, Shelly.

No comments: