Monday, April 30, 2012

I got home yesterday after a wonderful visit with Scott and the boys in Louisville. Scott drove me half way back, and Groves met us and drove me the rest of the way home. Groves had bought a car (a Mini-Cooper) earlier in the week and had intended to drive it to the halfway meeting place, but a terrific hailstorm destroyed the sunroof and put numerous dents in the metal. His insurance company will probably total it. He brought the 'company car' to pick me up since rain was in the forecast. Doug and Suzanne had lots of hail damage too. I went back to the eye doctor this morning, and now have my next appointment scheduled three weeks in the future. I'm probably still going to need reading glasses when the eye drops and checkups are finished and my eyes have adjusted. I have therapy tomorrow, and then Linda and I will leave for the lake Wednesday. The patio here at home is finished and Rose and Goldman did lots of planting while I was gone.

No comments: