Saturday, April 21, 2012

Louisville

I'm up early this morning in anticipation of spending some time in Louisville with Scott and the boys. Linda can't stay with me next week so I am off to Kentucky.  I hope the boys are looking forward to seeing me as I am seeing them. Goldman is going to take me halfway where Scott will meet us.

 I had my second cataract surgery this week, and now it's lots of eye drops and the night shield (which we forgot last night}. I can see distance much better [I'm not so cockeyed] but have to wear readers for unclose.  The eye doctor says wait a bit until my eyes adjust to update my prescription. Meanwhile, Walgreen's reading glasses help. I go back on the Pepose Vision Institute on the 30th.

 My next post will probably be from Louisville and I'll try to get Scott to forward pictures to Aunt Rose while I'm there.  Brayden always sets his Apple computer up for me to use when I visit.  Jalen may have a concert on Monday and Brayden has a baseball game on Wednesday. Always special events for Granny!  

No comments: