Sunday, April 22, 2012

LOUISVILLE

I'm up early this morning waiting for Goldman to take me halfway to Louisville where we will meet Scott. I will spend a few days with him and the boys. Pete and Janet called with their Saturday morning call yesterday. Kelly's 10 year old son had shot a wild turkey a couple weeks ago, and Pete said they were going to smoke it. I was curious about what they were doing with it meanwhile. It gets frozen meanwhile! I talked to Elaine Madden Raymond yesterday, and they're coming to Missouri this summer and would like to get together. She really liked the picture of her Dad we posted. John and Jana and the girls are coming some time in June, I hope Trish, too. I can't find Joe and Debby's email address. Could someone send it to me? I love company. Since I'm off to see Scott and the boys, hope they do too.

No comments: