Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring

That's a great ancestral picture and wish we had more of them. They're probably around, but no one knows where to find them. Rose is the one who can enhance, crop, post them when and if we can find more. I got back to St. Louis last Sunday and had therapy on Monday. Yesterday I had my other cataract surgery and went back for followup visit today. The doctor advised me to wait to get glasses since I may not need them. I've worn glasses so long that looking for them to do anything has become a strong habit. I can see better already. I've been wearing my FitBit which I mostly use to measure my activity. The FitBit is an encouragement for me to increase my activities of the prior day. I don't always increase. Linda and I won't go to the lake this weekend because of my cataract surgery, and she is going on a retreat next week. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Right now, Rose is planting spring flowers. She keeps pretty busy practicing the guitar on a daily basis and seeing clients and seeing to me. I just talked to Margaret and she's back home. She says the kids are all so good to her but it's nice to be home.

No comments: