Thursday, May 31, 2012

Great Day at the lake

I heard from Brother Joe yesterday. He had gone to the cemetery with flowers on Memorial Day. He didn't say when he was coming here to see me so I'm going to have Goldman go there too, We can meet often since I''m pretty close. I want to see him and Leslie and Sam [that King boy] and also go to the old Carnegie library in Marshfield which is now a museum of sorts. As kids, we spent many hours in there. Joe sent me the hours that it is open. I called them when I knew someone would be there to ask about the Marshfield pictures and whoever answered the phone knew me from grade school. John and Jana and the girls - and I hope Tricia - will be here on the evening of the 12th. Elaine will be in Missouri sometime around the 4th. It has rained the last two nights and it's supposed to stay cool all day. We've even turned the air conditioner off.

No comments: