Sunday, May 06, 2012

Lake and Back

I'm back in St. Louis after a wonderful stay at the lake. Linda is a great companion, among other things. Shirley thinks I've found another sister. I sometimes hesitate to ask her to do something that I can perhaps do myself because she's right there doing it - whatever it might be - ahead of me. She is also a baseball fan and our cable and television services were out when we got there but Linda got Charter out before Thursday's game had barely started. The trouble was all due to lightning striking nearby. We spent lots of time framing pictures and sorting. I did most of the sorting while Linda framed. The weather was extra good and nice and warm. We could sit outside. Brother Pete called with their weekly update yesterday and they were going to have freezing temperatures both Saturday and Sunday nights. More later. Chris is taking me to lunch and he and Shelly are leaving for Florida in the morning. Scott and Brayden have already left for Louisville.

No comments: