Friday, June 08, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

It's quiet morning here at the lake. I had to get Goldman out of bed to help me with a problem I had with my computer but he went right to bed and I could here him snoring right away. Between the both of us we ended calling Rose to solve the computer problem. I'm also going to try to see if it will now let me make paragraphs. Mad Dog is coming down today and Groves may arrive tomorrow. Goldman will probably be glad to have some male companionship. I've been trying to get exercise in but if I try walking around here, everything is uphill. Goldman and I gone to some big stores and he suggested I go up and down every aisle. Anyway, it seemed like it. Mad Dog just called. He had stopped by Rose's to pick up some stuff and then he will be headed down. I haven't seen any boats out yet.

No comments: