Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Lynch Family Visit

It's morning and some of us are up.  The Lynch family arrived yesterday.  Mike has already fished today with no luck. Their children got to swim in the pool and to ride the wave runner yesterday, Maddie, their 14 year old daughter, wouldn't ride on it but both boys are eager to get Dad back out there and do it again and insist it's not too cold to get started. Zach and Matt, the boys, aren't sure what to call me but they decided 'Granny' will be okay. They all went to play miniature golf last night except for me and Goldman. He watched hockey and I went to bed. We had a great dinner of hamburgers, homemade French fries, and tomatoes from their garden. By the way, I can't make paragraphs. Rose and Goldman and Chris have looked at my blog and it's something about my updates. Rachel's phone can send pictures and email them so we will get Rose to post some. I've talked to Rose this morning.   The Lynches have to leave this evening but Goldman told the boys he will make homemade pizza for dinner.

No comments: