Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunday Morning

Chris had to leave before breakfast this morning but Goldman is cooking up bacon and French Toast for the two of us. I've already talked to Rose this morning and had my weekly call with Pete and Janet yesterday. They were having their family over for their great granddaughter's third birthday party. They thought they would have about fifteen attendees. Mike and Rachel and their family are coming down tomorrow but can only stay overnight. Mike is Mad Dog's brother. The kids really like being here and all of us wish they could stay longer. Mad Dog is coming down later in the week and will pick up my next supply of pills. I finally learned how to make paragraphs. I guess I had been trying to indent 5 spaces the old fashioned way. Breakfast is ready. More later.

No comments: