Sunday, July 01, 2012

2012 Girls Weekend

This posting will probably take me a while. Right now it's me and Mad Dog here at the lake but we're expecting Goldman shortly. The gils all had to leave earlier today. Some of them stayed up really late the last two nights and were dreading the drive home. We had seven which includes me. They were - Rachel Lynch, Laura Stallings, Suz Hollensbe,, Shelle Cullinane, Katie Nellesen, Laura Bedo, and me. They sunbathed, swam in the lake, chatted, ate, and slept late Saturday morning. No one would ride the wave runner. Rachel spent lots of time helping me frame pictures and organizing the shelves. When Goldman arrives, we'll send pictures to Rose to post. She and Shirley and Brayden have a 2 hour drive to catch their flight back to St. Louis.

No comments: