Friday, July 20, 2012

Company

Mad Dog, Goldman, and I are ready for company this afternoon. Sabrina, her son Alex. his friend Brad, and Margaret will be here later today. Goldman already has a brisket in the oven. Sabrina's husband and other son, Brett, are in Louisville so Brett can participate in a basketball tournament this weekend. Scott and Brayden are going to see his game. Brother Joe is coming to have lunch with us tomorrow. Goldman is going to cook so we won't get to use Pete's credit card. We'll post some pictures of the group when everyone arrives. The rain we had this week didn't last long and didn't get get things very wet. It's still HOT in Missouri. Sabrina is bringing my new glasses. Since I still need them after cataract surgery, I had the prescription put in my old frames and Rose picked them up for me and dropped them off with Sabrina at work yesterday. I hope the prescription is right.

No comments: