Monday, July 02, 2012

Coming Week

Now that Girls Weekend is over, it's just me, Goldman and Mad Dog. We're going to watch the Cardinal game tonight and don't have anything planned for tomorrow. Fireworks may be banned because of the dry weather. It's dry and HOT. Pete said it was 51 in Idaho Saturday morning but I think it got to about twice that here. Shelle made some delicious brownies and I stayed inside and kept cool and ate brownies most of Saturday. The shelves and pictures look really good since Rachel worked most the day with some assistance on them. She knew most of my family by the time she was finished. Margaret was in the hospital for a couple days last week She had a fall and hurt her head and had a bad head ache after the fall. I think she got home Friday. Elaine Madden Raymond and her husband are coming for lunch Thursday. Joe is coming, too and maybe his granddaughter. I'm trying to get Margaret to come. Catrina and her kids might bring her. They would like the lake and the pool.

No comments: