Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHS AND FAMILY

Sue and her sons gave me a beautiful Sony digital camera for my birthday a couple of years ago.  I used it until I got my iPhone4 which has a very fine digital camera built into it.  Sue and Goldman took the Sony camera to the lake where they are capturing lots of photos.  Our next agenda is to have them learn how to post photos directly to the blog.  Now they e-mail photos to me for me to post.

The recent photos of our cousin Elaine, her husband Bill, and Brother Joe were taken with the Sony.  Elaine is the daughter of Kent and Paula Madden.  Kent was our mother's younger brother.  We have many wonderful memories of visiting their family when they lived in Fair Grove, MO, and later when they lived in Manhattan, KS.  Elaine has two brother, Kenneth and Kelly, both of whom live in southern Missouri.  Elaine and Bill live in Eljay, Georgia, and were visiting in Missouri over the Fourth of July holiday.  They have a son and a daughter and two grandchildren.

No comments: