Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Siblings Visit

The previous picture was the group who was here for the Fourth of July which was for only two days and no fireworks because of the drought. As we say in Missouri 'A Good Time was had by All'. I went back to ST. Louis with Scott and the boys. They still had a long ride to get to Louisville. I had doctors appointments Monday and Goldman and I came back yesterday. Mad Dog joined us for dinner. On Monday evening at home, I had dinner with Chris and Shelly. I talked to Rose this afternoon and she has a guitar lesson tonight. She did do some practicing while I was home. [I still can't make paragraphs] The younger crowd are all going on a float trip this weekend on the Courtois River so I've given Goldman the weekend off so he can float. I've finally convinced Margaret it's time to come see me. Her granddaughter, Amanda, and a friend will join us. Brother Joe thinks he can come up Sunday and join us. I ask him to bring any or all of his family, too. I love company. We'll get some more use out of this camera me and the boys gave Rose and Goldman has figured out how to post them.

No comments: