Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to the Lake

I haven't been home very long but I'm going back to the lake house this afternoon with the Hollensbes. Both Josie and Lukas are bringing a friend. Groves is coming, too. Suzanne is worried about our eating because she claims she's not a very good chef, but no one has ever gone hungry down there. There's going to be a property owner's association meeting Saturday morning, and Doug will go with me. We had a little rain this week but barely registered on Rose's gauge. I had dinner with Chris and Shelly Wednesday. As Chris and I were pulling out of the restaurant parking lot, we spotted Groves in his distinctive red Saab convertible. I'll get a picture of it this weekend. I have a doctor's appointment Monday morning, this one with the surgeon who repaired by broken ankle in late 2010. Linda can't start traveling with me to the lake again until the 20th, but Chris and maybe Goldman will the weekend of the 18th.

No comments: