Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cooler This Morning

I'm the only one up and but have already talked to Rose today. It's sprinkling rain in St. Louis but not here at the lake. Pete called with his Saturday morning call yesterday. He was in Idaho Falls tending to some things and Nancy was with Janet. For a while they thought they were going to have to move Janet from where she is to a facility in either Nampa or Salt Lake City, but found they can leave her where is currently. They were relieved. She is on a respirator but gets therapy and very good care where she is currently. Pete is going back over there Tuesday to spend time with her. It's Chris and Mad Dog and me here this morning. Chris has to leave today and Mad Dog will stay with me until Linda gets here tomorrow. I talked to Margaret and Catrina yesterday. They were down in the valley. I'm hoping all the Abbotts will come here next weekend.

No comments: