Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer is Ending

I'm all set to head back down to the lake tomorrow. This time Rose and I are making a more careful packing list. Chris has to come back to St. Louis Sunday but Mad Dog can stay Sunday night and Linda will arrive on Monday. I wanted Margaret and Catrina and family to come but they are going to the valley so can't make it this weekend. I also asked Joe and his family but I'm not sure. I love company. Lydia is going to spend a semester studying in Iman, Jordan, and will leave soon. Chris and Shelly and I had dinner at TGI Friday's Tuesday evening. I used to hang out there about 45 years ago and, except for the prices, it hasn't changed much. The dry weather continues though the temperature is a bit cooler. I've missed being at the lake for extended periods and this will be a bit longer.

No comments: