Monday, September 24, 2012

Doctoring

I'm back in St. Louis now after that great week at the lake.  Pete called Saturday with his weekly checkup and, again, had some good news about Janet.  He called back again yesterday evening with even better news.  She's been getting lots of therapy and was even able to walk some.  They may be able to move her back to Idaho Falls soon.  She will move to a rehabilitation center there with the goal to be back at home by Thanksgiving.

I saw one of my neurologists this morning, Dr. Hogan.  As you can see by his picture, he's quite a handsome man.  They needed a blood sample from me, and for a short time, there were four nurses trying to get it.  They finally got it.   My blood pressure was fine and my general condition may have improved since they've stopped the blood pressure medication.

Chris and Shelly spent the weekend with me at the lake.  Mad Dog made pork chops for dinner Friday night, and we had cannoloni {I can't spell it, but Linda had made it and it was delicious}.

Linda's birthday is today.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA

No comments: