Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kindle

It's a beautiful day here at the lake.  I've seen 2 boats and one wave runner.  The leaves are beginning to turn and some are falling.  Rose gave me a kindle for Christmas year before last and I had lost it.  I knew the lakehouse was the last place I had had it,  She and I had searched this place all over and finally gave up.  Rose and Shirley got me another one for Christmas.  Linda was helping me sort stuff in some cabinets one day this week and she found it!  Then we couldn't find the charger.  Rose called me and, just as she thought, the charger was there.  The kindle is already packed although I don't have to leave until Sunday.

I'm making paragraphs now.  When Rose and I were first reading Lydia's blog and also I had noticed that everyone else except me could make paragraphs on their blogs, Rose worked on my computer and figured it out.

Linda just left but waited until Mad Dog arrived.  He's finishing some staining on the deck.  Chris and Shelly will arrive tomorrow for the weekend.  I'm watching the Cardinals and Houston.

No comments: