Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day

I'm up first but of course I went to bed first. The three kids have been so good that we hardly knew they were here. With the rain Saturday they mostly played video games in the dungeon. The downstairs bedroom is what has been named 'the dungeon'. Doug took them fishing but the fish kept swallowing the hooks and dying. They did get to go on several boat rides and Scott took Brayden on a wave runner ride but they didn't complain about the rain which we were all grateful for. The rain was mostly on Saturday. Groves had to leave yesterday so we didn't get a picture of the whole group. Rose and I have already talked this morning. Pete called yesterday with his Saturday morning call. Janet may get off the respirator in the next couple weeks and they have her sitting up more but Pete seems to think she may never get out of that place. Beth just got up and got me more coffee but went right back to bed. We liked the picture of Lydia en route to Jordan but Joe doesn't email much so we need more details. I'm riding back to St. Louis with Scott and Brayden. Goldman will, too. Scott has a long trip back to Louisville so we'll probably leave first. I have to go in Barnes tomorrow overnight for my periodic IVIG. I don't exercise as much here as I do at home so will return to my strenuous attempts like I do at home. With the IVIG and my efforts, perhaps the neurologist can see my strength has improved.

No comments: