Friday, October 05, 2012

Cardinals

It's raining and dark and cloudy looking.  We're all glad the Cardinals are playing in Atlanta because there's much better weather there today.   A home game might have been delayed.  I would have called Brayden and asked him what would happen.  When he was with us this weekend, he explained the principles of fantasy football to me and Aunt Rose.  Maybe she got it but I didn't.  He's playing soccer this season and I'm going to spend a week in Louisville sometime this month and will get to see a game.  When he plays soccer, his dad says he just likes to play.  He doesn't care whether his team wins or loses.  He rolls his eyes every time I ask him what position he plays and tells me again "There are no positions in soccer".

Linda and I are going down to the lake on Monday after she has her Bible Study class and my early eye doctor's appointment.  We'll come back to St. Louis on Thursday to leave the lake house empty for guy's weekend.  Some not so good news that I'm putting in this entry.  Linda, who has become a dear friend and wonderful companion and caretaker. is going to have to do other things,  They've sold their house and thought they had one but something happened.  I surely hope she will spend any time she possibly can with me when she and her family find a place, get moved and settled but don't know when that might be.  

Monday evening Chris and I went to TGI Friday's for dinner.  Wednesday evening Goldman and I had already decided to go out when Chris called and to see if I wanted to go to this new place called Better Burger which was over by the Glenlea house. Goldman grew up over that way, too.  The three of us went and it was pretty good.  Shelly was not feeling good so Chris was going to get her some chicken soup at St. Louis Bread Co.

If anyone knows someone who would like the position of being my companion/caretaker, call me or email me.  My email address is marthaboaz@aol.com   and my phone number is 314-452-3685

I've been exercising faithfully everyday.  I do the treadmill, exercycle, step/hops over a stick, walking, weights on my arms and any physical activity I can accomplish.  Goldman walks with me often.  It's raining right nowand he's already thinks we can walk tomorrow.

No comments: