Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good News From Idaho

I've just talked to brother Pete with good news this morning.  Janet will be coming home next Friday, Nov. 2.  She will still be having therapy at home twice a week but her recovery has been miraculous.  Pete has the house all ready for her to be there.

I'm still in Louisville but will go home tomorrow.  Beth arrived yesterday.  She's up with me and is cooking breakfast.  Besides schoolteaching, she has a catering company.  The website for the company is www.mangiacatering.vpweb.com   She cooked dinner last night and is cooking breakfast this morning.

Rose and Shirley got back from Chicago yesterday.  Brayden has a soccer game scheduled for today but woke up in the middle of the night not feeling well.  I'm not sure what will occur today.  He's still in bed right now.

I heard from two old friends this week.  Ron Reinhardt is a guy who worked with both me and Brick at GMAC for a long time.  Jack Delaney is a fellow I worked with at Midwest Recovery and Brick and I worked with his brother at GMAC.  It's nice to keep up with old friends.

No comments: