Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Louisville

I've been having trouble figuring out how to use Brayden's computer but I think I got it this morning.  I'm up early but did't even hear Scott leave for work.  He stayed up and watched the Cardinals loose that miserable game but came in my room and told me the sad results.  I went right back yo sleep,

Today is Rose's birthday,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS.  I won't post your age.  She and Shirley are still in Chicago until Friday.  Pete called with his Saturday morning call with the good news that Janet may get to home in the next few weeks.  Brayden is going to get a globe so he can show me where Lydia is studying and the countries she's seeing.

I haven't got to see Jalen yet but I'm staying Sunday so surely I will.  Brayden had a soccer game Saturday and will have another one this Saturday.  They also have practice twice a week.  It was cold Saturday but Scott brought me a blanket.  With all that hustling, the kids weren't cold.

Beth is coming over Friday morning and staying until Sunday.   She has a day off teaching because it's been Parent/Teacher week and she's had to work extra hours.  She's going to take Brayden to a Haunted House and Scott's already told me that he's not going to that.

No comments: