Thursday, October 25, 2012

Still in Louisville

The weather has been actually warm here in Louisville these past three days but is going to be cooler and maybe rain tomorrow and Saturday.  Brayden has soccer practice tomorrow and a game Saturday but he told me not to worry about missing it because they play in the rain.  Scott ordered his winter coat last night but I don't think it's going to get that cold for a while.  It's a North Face and should last him until he outgrows it,  It looks to be really warm and washable among other things.

Beth will be here in the morning.  She'll take a cab from the airport but Scott has an old pickup that he'll take to work and she and I will have the HHR Chevrolet.  She's going to take Brayden to the Louisville Haunted House Saturday.  She and I are going to cook a brisket we ordered from Omaha Steak.  Of course, she will do the work.

Beth and Linda have become connected and acquainted through Shaklee products.  These are various things for among cleaning and shampoo and are especially good for people with allergies.  Scott's cleaning lady came in with a basket full of old fashioned stuff and I told her about Shaklee, she's going to look it up on line.  Rose and Shirley and Beth all use it now and I've got some for the lake house.  It's economical and you can look it up on line.

Scott just came in from work.  We don't have either of the boys tonight.  I haven't got to see Jalen yet but I'll be here until Sunday.

No comments: