Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekend For The Guys

It's quiet around here today after an exciting rain-delayed Cardinal win last night and we're all looking forward to another win tonight with no rain delay.  We had to get the rules from Scott and Chris on what occurred with the delay so late in the game and they were right!  They finished the game even with the more than three hour delay.  It was past my bedtime before the game was over but Rose and Shirley and I lasted until the Cardinals won.

I got my new glasses today.  I am flying to Louisville tomorrow evening.  Brayden has soccer games on Saturdays and practices a couple times a week.  I will be there two Saturdays.  I hope Jalen is in a concert that I get to go to.  Beth is coming over on the 26th and I'm coming home on the 28th, same as Beth.  I believe someone has more pictures of the eleven guys who were there for guys weekend but I'm not sure who.  Chris came down with a cold after all the activity but was better today.  Danny Cullinane fell in the lake and also came down with a cold.

We were having trouble with the DVD player which I know nothing about  except to watch when someone starts it for me.  Scott and Chris bought me a new one and Mike Lynch was to get it hooked up this weekend.  I'll be in Louisville for the next two weekends so won't be back until Nov. 2.  I have a chimney sweep coming on the 3rd so I will really need to be there.  Goldman thinks he can come.  Margaret would like to come, too.  Linda is really getting into her new house and out of her old house.  


No comments: