Friday, November 16, 2012

Helper/Companion

It's only been a couple days since my last update but I have a few things to report.  Ding took Goldman and me to Red Lobster to celebrate Goldman's birthday onWednesday.  As is my custom, I won't say which birthday.  We had a delicious dinner.  The restaurant was my choice, and I had crab cakes.

Last night the potential companion who will spend some weekends with me at the lake house came over to meet with me.  Though we've not spent our first weekend down there together, I believe she will work out.   She is a school teacher and is young and vivacious.  She has another job besides teaching, so she has to give that employer notice when she plans to be with me.  For our first trip, she will pick me up on Friday after school on December 7 and we'll come back Sunday.  My other wonderful companion, Linda, is getting settled in her new home and is not available on weekends.

No comments: