Tuesday, November 27, 2012

REGULAR NEWS

It's cold in Missouri today but supposed to warm up by the weekend.  I have a plumber coming Saturday morning but I'm not sure how I'll get to the lake house yet.  The fireplace is fixed but one of the toilets keeps running so the plumber said to just turn the water to it off until he and I could get there.  Hopefully it's no expensive repair.

I'm not sure who will accompany me this weekend.  Neither of my companions can go.  Mad Dog is down there at his Dad's and Grove's will get his work schedule later this week so will know if he can go with me.

After Thanksgiving it has been some eating out.  On Sunday morning, Rose, Brayden, and I met Margaret and Sabrina at a place called First Watch for breakfast.  Scott left with Brayden later that day and Goldman and I went to Macaroni Bar and Grill for dinner.  Then last night Chris took me to Applebe's for supper.  That place had a menu with calorie count which both of us made our choice from.  Nevertheless, all three places were good, in spite of calories.

I talked with Sandi and she promised to send me an email to update me on the FeLLins.  When I get it, I'll post.  Same with the Kansas Felins.

No comments: