Thursday, November 29, 2012

Scott's Birthday

I just had to post this today to wish Scott a Happy Birthday.  I think the boys were looking forward to the occasion though when I called the Birthday Boy this morning, he was at work as usual and not really cheerful.  Alas, it was fairly early.

The plumber came today and that worry is resolved.  Mad Dog was there and checked to make sure the  toilet will flush and stop running.  Groves and I will leave at 4 tomorrow and will probably get down there before dark.  The weather is supposed to be unseasonably warm over the weekend.  I hope the forecast is correct.

I walked 2.2 miles yesterday.  This is the most I've walked in one day since I broke my ankle nearly two years ago.  Goldman and I walked in Forest Park and ate at Applebee's.  There were some of Goldman's former students working there and they assumed I was his mother.  It did seem strange to hear them call him 'Mr. Goldman'.


No comments: