Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weekend Ahead

The problems I had yesterday have basically been solved today.  I needed to go to the lake house this weekend to let the plumber in and didn't have any one to go with me.  After I posted that woeful story yesterday, Groves called and had got his work schedule and he can go with me.  Remember, Mad Dog is already down there with his Dad.  After my worrying so much about getting there to let the plumber there this Saturday, he called today and would like to fix the toilet tomorrow because he's going to be out of town this weekend.  Mad Dog is going to meet him over there to fix it tomorrow.

Goldman and I are going to see Jack Delaney this evening.  He is the man I used to work with and sang Amazing Grace at Denny's funeral.  Then we may meet Chris for dinner.   Shirley shops at Whole Foods on Wednesday so that's chicken night at home.

Rose has been practicing the guitar faithfully and has a weekly lesson.  I do the tread mill, exercycle, and walk diligently.  I walk outside when the weather permits and someone will  go with me.  All three of us are missing Brayden but are planning on winning the big lottery tonight.

No comments: