Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is Coming

I got back from a quiet weekend at the lake.  My new companion is a good cook and helpful attendant and also a gracious helper.  It was a bit chilly to sit outside bur not as cold as in Idaho.  Pete and Janet called Saturday morning with an update on their Christmas activities and their Christmas plans, among other other than things.   Rose and Shirley got Goldman to help them decorate the tree here at home while I was away.  It looks really good and I hope we have a picture to add for remembrances.

I got back Sunday and had a neurologist appointment on Monday.  This physician is a handsome fellow and I've been seeing him for several years.  The nurses do most of the work but I feel he takes most of the credit.  He left my medicine the same dosage, renewed my prescriptions, asked how I was doing, and visited.  He made me a new appointment for next March, but told me to come back sooner if need be and that concluded my visit.

Chris and I had dinner last night with Margaret and Sabrina and Dave at JJ's in St. Charles.  It's near a place that Mother and I used to live in St. Charles when we moved back from Spokane years ago.  Shelly was babysitting with her cousins' kids and couldn't come.   We were going to walk but I didn't feel like it so we're walking tomorrow.

Rose is still practicing the guitar and taking her guitar lessons.  I'm doing my exercises everyday striving to gain strength.  Chris will walk with me tomorrow after he gets off work since I do feel better than I felt yesterday.

No comments: