Friday, December 21, 2012

First Snow

We're impatiently waiting for Scott and Brayden and Beth.  Jalen may not come but we're hoping he does.  His birthday is Sunday.  Santa is coming here early because everyone has to get back home for Christmas Day.   They will arrive tonight because Brayden has a lesson at the Apple store in the morning.  Beth will be coming from Kansas City and Scott and Brayden will get here very late from Louisville.

It got really cold here and we had some snow yesterday.  Joe says they're not quite ready for Christmas but are waiting impatiently for Lydia to arrive from Jordan.  She will come all the from Amman, Jordan to Chicago in one flight and then from Chicago back to Springfield in the second flight.  I don't know when she resumes classes again but will get a few days off.

I'm still doing my exercises and Rose is practicing the guitar daily.  Shelly and I went to the Galleria and had lunch and went Christmas shopping on Tuesday.  I walked that day a total of 2.91 miles.  On Wednesday, Goldman and I had dinner at the Pasta House and I walked over 2 miles but no much as on Tuesday.  Today I'm again walking around the dining room table because it's too cold to walk outside.  There's even some snow that stuck.

No comments: