Monday, December 10, 2012

New Helper

It was nice hearing from other members of the Family Gazette.  Please keep the updates coming and the Gazette will keep informed and make it a true Family Gazette.  Pete called Saturday morning with his weekly call and he and Janet we going to go Christmas shopping that day.  Janet is a true miracle.
The other three blogs add more news to this one.

I just came back yesterday evening from a great weekend at the lake house with my new weekend helper.  Peggy is an autistic schoolteacher and can only be with me on some weekends.  She's a good cook and I hesitate to ask her to do anything because she just immediately does it.  We ate at Applebee's on the way down there - my fourth time this week.  Linda will be back  some after the first of the year.

Rose has a guitar lesson this afternoon so she's practicing diligently before the lesson.  We don't have our Christmas tree up yet but Goldman is going to assist us on the 16th.

No comments: