Sunday, December 30, 2012

On the Road Again

I'm back from Louisville with Brayden after spending several days with Scott and the boys, including Christmas.  Beth flew back to Kansas City on Christmas Day to spend time with her family and then flew back to Louisville Saturday while Scott drove Brayden and me  half way to St. Louis and Goldman met us to take us to Rose and Shirley's where we get to keep him a few days.  Scott and Beth will spend New Year's in Nashville.  He's still in bed this morning and tends to sleep in.

Rose and Shirley had company from Indiana while I was gone who saw some bad weather coming so delayed their trip a day but I still missed them.  This was some of Shirley's relatives but I knew them.  I was riding in the car when Pete and Janet called and the call broke up.  I called back yesterday and Janet had had a good week and they had a good Christmas.  Merri's girls had helped with the dinner.  It was colder in Idaho than it was here.

I'll have more 'Family Gagette' to post tomorrow.

No comments: