Thursday, December 06, 2012

Ready to Return to Lakehouse

Thursday morning and it's rather chilly today.  Rose and I are both up and drinking our coffee.  Chris and I had dinner at Applebee's again last night.  It has become one of my favorite places.  He took me there once last week and so did Goldman and Chris and I went again last night.

My new weekend companion starts tomorrow.  Her name is Peggy.   She will pick me up at four in the afternoon and we'll stay until Sunday afternoon.  Mad Dog is down there with his Dad and will come by and show her how to work the coffee pot.  Margaret, remember how much trouble you had figuring it out.  Mad Dog also got the closed caption working.  The problem was the cable box.  The cable company gave us the wrong one.

Brother Donald emailed me one day this week and wanted to know where I'm going to be at Christmas.  I'm not sure yet but ask him to send me Jennifer's street address down there.  He didn't have it but said he would get it.

No comments: