Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Update

I'm sitting by my phones waiting for Pete's Saturday call though I know it's earlier in Idaho.  Peggy and I are here at the lake house and the temperature is supposed to get up to 61 today.  I believe it rained all night but Missouri needs rain.  I may not get to come back down here until next year but we're having our Christmas on the 22nd and then I'm going to Louisville with Scott on the 23rd.  When I come back Brayden is coming with me.  His Christmas break lasts un January 7.  Again, I don't know how he and I will get to St. Louis or how Brayden will get back to Louisville.  Rose tells me that I should just stop trying to organize things and leave it to the kids.  These 'kids' are now middle aged men.  Beth is coming for our Christmas on the 23rd and will also go to Louisville but I'm not sure about those plans.

Peggy is working out very well.  She's still sleeping this morning but had the coffee ready for me to start.  Shirley gets me cinnamon rolls at Whole Foods which Peggy sets out for me to eat if I'm hungry before she gets up.  I've talked to Rose this morning and Pete just called.  He and Janet had spent two hours shopping last Sunday.  Janet is now back to playing the piano.

No comments: