Sunday, December 02, 2012

Weekend at the Lake

Sunday at the lake.  I'm the only one up.  Groves and Mad Dog are still sleeping.  I came down in the red Saab convertible but we didn't have the top down.  It's cloudy this morning but supposed to be warm.  It was 35 in Idaho when Pete called yesterday morning, much better here.

Pete had taken Janet to the doctor this week and the doctor said she was doing fine.  Her birthday is Tuesday, the fourth, and some of the kids are coming for a prime rib dinner.  Happy Birthday, Janet.  As usual, I won't put in your age.  For one reason, I don't know.   They belong to a community garden.  Pete was named 'Gardener of the Year' this year.  I may have put this in earlier but if I did it's worth the commendation.

Linda nor all the guys who have tried have never been ablr to get the Closed Caption on this new TV.  I called Scott yesterday to see if he could advise us.  His advice was that I should either up the volume or get a hearing aid.  He wasn't much help,

No comments: