Saturday, January 05, 2013

Kenneth Madden News

Brother Joe sent the following update on our cousin:


"I was by the Mercy Hospital to see Kenny yesterday at 4:00 P.M. He is doing well.
 
Earlier today (Saturday) I saw a face book entry by Kelly Madden saying his brother was transferred FROM ICU to a regular room about 6:30 P.M. yesterday. Kelly also left Kenny's  room #  on F. B. but  now I can't pull it up face book.  It continues to baffle me.
 
Thinking was Kenny WHAT would be released Sunday and be able to go home.  Like his wife Jeanie said, "Heart operations are almost a drive through operation nowadays"
 
Funny thing happened in the waiting room.  What looked like Kelly but 20-30 years younger and a lady were sitting there waiting also.  After watching the guy for awhile, I asked him if his name was Kelly, she responded "Yes, Kelly Madden"  Actually it was Kelly, Jr.
 
There was a Security Officer in  Kenny's room but guess it was simply because Kelly, Sr is employed there as a security guard.  It was Kelly, Sr. I will have to ask later if Kenny What was considered a security risk!
 
Bro Joe"
 

No comments: