Saturday, January 05, 2013

Kenny

I had some news to post that I wanted to get in this morning.  Mom's nephew and our first cousin, Kenny Madden, suffered a heart attack this week with blockage in an artery.  They went in and put in two stints and think they have the blockage completely open.  He is in the ICU in Mercy Hospital  in Springfield.  I  had an email from his sister, Elaine, who will keep us updated on his progress.  Elaine lives in Eljay, GA.  I'll email her back and get his address so we can send get well cards.

Pete has called this morning.  I thought it was cold here but it's zero in Idaho and been cold all week.  He said Janet is getting around really well but mostly staying inside with it being so cold. We will probably have a fire in the fireplace today or tonight.  

I'm here at the lake with Groves and Mad Dog.  We watched an old movie 'Sabrina' last night.  I'm not sure they would have chosen that one but let me pick.  I probably saw it at the Ritz in Marshfield.  Margaret, did you pick Sabrina's name from that movie?

No comments: