Friday, January 25, 2013

Louisville

I'm having a great time in Louisville.  I had two surprises in my days.  Donald called me yesterday just to chat.  Two of his grandsons also play soccer and Brayden plans to give up baseball this season for soccer.  He's always played baseball but played soccer and baseball for a while last season.  Right now it's basketball and there's a game tomorrow.  I don't know much about soccer.  I don't think it was popular in Marshfield.  Brayden assures me I can learn and will like it.

The other surprise was Chris showing up at the front door.  He had made some deliveries and pickups in the area but we did have time to chat a bit.  He still had a long drive home when he left here.

Scott is doing laundry right now.  Brayden is playing on his Ipad.  Scott will maybe take us out to dinner but he seems to prefer eating at home.  I let the two of them decide.  Some of Shirley's relatives are arriving in St. Louis tonight.  I'll get to see Loretta, Shirley's sister, since she;s staying until I'm back home.

No comments: