Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Morning

I'm here at the lake this morning and have already talked to Rose and Pete.  Mad Dog and Goldman are here with me.  They're still sleeping but get up occasionally to see if I need anything.  Mad Dog had supper ready when Goldman and I got here, and he wanted me to be sure to tell Pete that the fried potatoes he made were Idaho potatoes.  I did.  They were delicious.

It's chilly here but 4 below in Idaho.  I haven't seen any fishermen out yet.  Jeff and his Dad are going to come see me sometime in the next couple days but I'm not sure when.  Goldman has to go back to St. Louis tomorrow and Mad Dog will be my companion until Linda arrives on Tuesday.  Mad Dog already has our menus planned.

Goldman is up now and is making pancakes and bacon for breakfast.  I'll probably gain weight during this stay.  They cook too well.  Goldman is so glad to be here and this is the first time he's been here this year.  Everyone is so good to me.  I believe I'm spoiled.


No comments: