Monday, January 21, 2013

Short Trip Home

 I was at the lake until Sunday.  Linda stayed until Friday and then Mad Dog got there and later Chris arrived.  We had a fire un the fireplace almost every night with Mad Dog's bargain wood and he plans to go back over there and stack some more this week.  He stays with his dad down there a lot and helps him out too.   Linda said they used to have a wood stove in a log cabin over in Collinsville and they used newspaper and kindling wood to get it started.  She and I didn't have any of either so we relied on Mad Dog.

Shelly is taking me to an eye doctor appointment this afternoon.  She didn't have to work today but Rose has a guitar lesson and Shirley has to work and so does Chris.  Shelly volunteered.  I gladly accepted.  I'm going to spend a week in Louisville leaving this evening.  I'll get to see one of Brayden's basketball practices and a game.  I hope he's star of the game like he's been previously.  Jalen will be in California most of the time I'm there for a band performance.  He plays band with his band and the group has been honored with this trip.  He's quite an accomplished player.

No comments: